Thursday, January 1, 2009

Day One

Being New Year's Day, I have made a new resolution. I really want to work on several aspects of my photography: composition, lighting, photoshop skills, etc. Because of this, the best way to improve is lots and lots of practice, so I've resolved to take a picture a day and keep track of it on this blog. I am going to take a picture every day and log them on this blog. Most of these pictures will probably be snappies of my kids (my favorite subject). So I'm sure much of this blog will be personal. Enjoy!

Here is my first photo. My husband and son decided to work on a model car this morning as I was fixing breakfast. Here is one of my snaps.

INFO

Camera -- Canon EOS 40D
Exposure -- 1/200
ISO -- 400
Aperture -- f/5.6
Focal Length -- 28mm
Flash -- Canon 580EX -1/3, above and to the left of subjects bounced off white ceiling.


No comments:

Post a Comment