Saturday, January 3, 2009

Day Three



Camera -- Canon EOS 40D
Exposure -- 1/250
ISO -- 400
Aperture -- f/20
Focal Length -- 85mm
Reality is setting in. So... I think I'm going to change the rules of this blog. When I go back to work on Monday and back to Grad school in a few weeks, taking a photo every day may not be feasible. So, as long as I've taken the photo within the last week, it's gonna count. Hey, that may not be my original goal, but this is MY blog and I can do what I want, right?

Anyway, here is today's picture. We took the boys sledding and this was my favorite for the day. There was a little park beside the hill that we sledded down and the boys just had to stop and play. Here's Joey and my experiment with capturing a sun flare.

1 comment:

  1. Yep, you can make your own rules.
    I'm glad you've joined us! I am so far behind on my blog...

    :)

    ReplyDelete